“To provide quality recycled automotive parts to wholesale & retail markets, while offering and maintaining extensive cost savings to our customers, strict environmental standards, and outstanding customer service.”
Morris Rose Auto Parts was established in 1940 by Morris Rose. Operating mainly in the retail market within Kalamazoo, MI and surrounding areas, Morris Rose continued to expand the business. Originally operations were conducted in a one-stall garage on Vine Street in Kalamazoo, with just himself and his wife, Rose, as the bookkeeper. Shortly after that, in 1943, he bought a depressed motorcycle and auto salvage yard on East Michigan Avenue, or as it was called then, a junk yard.
Over the next three decades Morris Rose Auto Parts continued to expand, eventually welcoming Morris’ son, Larry, in 1956, followed by the addition of Larry’s sons, Brad & Mark, in the 1970s.
Through the progressive insight of the Rose family, Morris Rose Auto Parts has continued to grow, becoming one of the pioneers within the Automotive Recycling Industry. Morris Rose Auto Parts is proud to welcome a 4th generation to the business as it moves towards the future.